7 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

That’s me a couple days after winning the Ms. Universe Figure with my NEW LIFTED AND FULL BOOTY!

I began researching the different muscles that activate and support the booty. I learned all of this when I was in school getting my degree in Exercise Science back in 1997. We studied all the different muscles and their functions.
Our instructors tended to focus on the larger muscle groups and some of the smaller muscles didn’t get as much attention... well as it turns out, those "hidden" booty support muscles hold the key to lifting and tightening your butt.
Because it had been so long since I studied this stuff I had to dig back into
my books, the internet, journals and do extensive research to see if there was something I might be missing. No matter how many squats I did I still had sagging in the butt.
I also had that dreaded butt crease - that deep line where the butt meets the thighs. Ladies you know exactly what I am talking about. When you get a suntan or spray tan and still have that white line that doesn’t tan due to butt sagging.
While studying to find a cure I was testing out hundreds of exercises. Then it happened. After starting a new series of exercises I quickly began noticing some amazing changes to my butt.
All of the sudden I saw my butt actually begin to lift and my belly became flatter. It happened so quickly that I knew I was onto something and that I had to figure out what exercises were getting me this result.
I began to deconstruct each exercise so that I could figure out which ones were working. I then researched the muscles I was using and how they were being used in those specific exercises.

This was when I made a DISCOVERY that I have only shared with my personal training clients.

I didn’t want to share my perfect booty secret with the world while I was still competing and give it away to my competition.
Getting my booty lifted, tightened, and toned was my new edge that boosted me to the top when I won the title Ms. Universe Figure. The judges were now commenting on how great my booty and thighs looked.
Some of these judges had seen me compete before and were amazed at the changes. They wanted to know how I did it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder