7 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

Natural Pregnancy – Gestational Diabetes Test Alternatives

Natural Pregnancy – Gestational Diabetes Test Alternatives
Let me start off by saying that gestational diabetes is a condition that should be taken very seriously. If there had not been a viable alternative, I would have sucked it up and drank that nasty, orange glucose drink for the sake of my health and my baby’s. But the good news is that there are alternatives and if you wouldn’t usually willingly gulp down a large, sugary beverage and are worried about the effects a real food diet could have on the test results, talk with your healthcare provider about your options (Read: I am not a doctor and only your healthcare provider can advise you on your risk and your options).
Along with these testing alternatives, I would also like to offer you my own personal guidance. You can learn more about managing your diet during and after pregnancy in my book, The Everything Paleo Pregnancy Book.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder