7 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

How can you manage gestational diabetes naturally?

In most cases, gestational diabetes can be easily managed through diet and exercise. Eating a balanced, whole foods diet and avoiding processed foods like candy, cake, refined grains and fast food, and getting some form of exercise most days of the week should keep gestational diabetes under control and decrease any potential risks to you or your baby. Medication may be prescribed if diet and exercise alone don’t help to lower your glucose levels, but this is rare.

Gestational Diabetes - Exercise Regularly to Reduce Your Risk Factors

Let’s see…….plenty of exercise, lots of fruits, vegetables and healthy protein and little or no processed foods. Sounds a lot like what I was already doing! Another reason I felt confident I was not at risk, but I still didn’t want to leave my baby’s health to chance.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder